Re: API changes tracker for Java libraries

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Ponomarenko Andrey
<andrewponomarenko@yandex.ru> wrote:
> 06.04.2016, 09:57, "Eugene Zhukov":
>> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Ponomarenko Andrey wrote:
>>>

>> [...]
>>>  Feel free to add more libraries.
>>
>> Could you please add Saxon-HE (www.saxonica.com)?
>> https://www.saxonica.co.uk/repos/archive/opensource/tags/
>>

> Hi,
>
> The report for the library has been added at: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/saxon-he/
>
> Please check the report and let me know if there are any false positives or negatives in the report.
>
> Feel free to request more libraries if interested.

There are more versions in the report, than tags at [1]. I guess
that's how upstream develops and what chooses to tag. It would be nice
to see diff between tags (only) starting from version 9.5.1.1.
Thank you very much for working on this!

Eugene

[1] https://www.saxonica.co.uk/repos/archive/opensource/tags/