Re: New steganography application

Am 03.04.2016 um 00:46 schrieb Tobias:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm searching for someone in the Debian community, who would appreciate a new easy-to-use steganography application in the Debian repositories.
> It originated from a group project at our university and now we continue working on it.
> Our goal is to create a steganography application which is easy to use, even for people who know very little or nothing about steganography.
> It's written in Java 8 and uses SWT as widget toolkit.
> Here is the project page: https://dev.stegosuite.org/Stegosuite/Stegosuite
> Is there anybody who would like to package it?
>
> Best regards,
> Tobias

Hi,

we are always looking for interesting software but even more so for
people who would like to maintain it for the foreseeable future, let's
say at least three years or even longer. If you are committed to
maintain and update the software as part of the Java team and also
interested to keep its build-dependencies in shape, feel free to join
the team and I will guide you in the packaging process.

Regards,

Markus