New steganography application

Hi all,

I'm searching for someone in the Debian community, who would appreciate a new easy-to-use steganography application in the Debian repositories.
It originated from a group project at our university and now we continue working on it.
Our goal is to create a steganography application which is easy to use, even for people who know very little or nothing about steganography.
It's written in Java 8 and uses SWT as widget toolkit.
Here is the project page: https://dev.stegosuite.org/Stegosuite/Stegosuite
Is there anybody who would like to package it?

Best regards,
Tobias