Re: bsh (BeanShell) security vulnerability (CVE-2016-2510)

On Feb/26, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Am 19.02.2016 um 13:10 schrieb Stian Soiland-Reyes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > BeanShell aka bsh has released a security fix 2.0b6:
> >
> > https://github.com/beanshell/beanshell/releases/tag/2.0b6
> >
> > It has been reported to MITRE as CVE-2016-2510.
>
> Hi Stian,
>
> I intend to backport your changes to fix CVE-2016-2510. Looking at the
> relevant commits, I could condense the changes to create the attached
> patch. Could you take a look at it and confirm that this is sufficient?

Hi Markus,

now that upstream has validated your patch, do you intend to package and
upload fixed versions for both wheezy- and jessie-security ? In that
case, I'd be happy to validate both your debdiffs prior to your
uploading, and then we can release the DSA.

Cheers,

--Seb