Re: plans for eclipse luna in debian

Ok, I found a way to merge Eclipse and Tycho "bootstrap" sources.
It's not clean, not elegant, but it builds.
I think it's a starting point.
I had some issues with the versions of Maven plugins, I had to manually
write them into pom's, and I still don't understand why.

Now, I don't know exactly what I am supposed to do with this package.
Regards.
Luca