Re: plans for eclipse luna in debian

Dear Luca,

I know very little about this, but I was wondering if something like this might be possible?

1) Create a "tycho bootstrap" package using the partial bootstrap method from Fedora and build depending on Eclipse 3.8 (the version currently in Sid);
2) Create an Eclipse 4.x package which build depends on the "tycho bootstrap" package;
3) Create a tycho package which build depends on the Eclipse 4.x package.

This would have the disadvantage of requiring 2 versions of Eclipse in Debian.

Christopher