Groovy packaging

Hi all,

Jenkins is going to be removed, this is the last dependency on the
groovy package. This opens the question of the groovy and groovy2
packages. Should we:

1. Remove groovy and keep only groovy2. We may later reuse groovy for an
upcoming version 3.0.

2. Reuse groovy to package the next version of Groovy 2.x and then
remove groovy2 (we keep the 2.x artifact to avoid updating all the
reverse dependencies)

3. Turn groovy into a dummy package depending on groovy2. The groovy
package would become the equivalent of default-jdk, always pointing to
the latest version available.

4. Same as 3, but move groovy to src:groovy2 and remove src:groovy

5. Rename src:groovy2 into src:groovy and produce two packages groovy
and groovy2 (with groovy depending on groovy2).

What do you think?

Emmanuel Bourg