Providing Maven input files for picard-tools (Was: Hopefully final problems with maven rules)

Hi Vincent,

I upgraded picard-tools in Git to the latest upstream version.  It seems
we need to wait until libhtsjdk-java has passed new before we can
proceed here.  Could you meanwhile have a look at the
debian/pom-picard.xml file I fetched from Central Maven Repository.  I'm
afraid that some split into different pom.xml for the single binary
packages might be needed but at least I tried my best to give it a kick
start.  It would be great to feed all our Debian Med packages with Maven
support to simplify things when new packages using Maven as build system
come up.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|picard