Hopefully final problems with maven rules (Re: Continuing work on qualimap)

Hi,

thanks to all your hints I made some progress.  Also libejml-java is accepted
so all preconditions should be fulfilled.  Unfortunately this build error remains
in qualimap[1]:

NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in your local
repository will be inaccessible.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'install'.
[INFO] Building qualimap
[INFO]    task-segment: [install:install-file] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] [install:install-file {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] pom.xml not found in sam.jar
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The artifact information is incomplete or not valid:
  [0]  'groupId' with value 'net/sf' does not match a valid id pattern.

The problem might be that there are two directories in sam.jar and I
have no good idea which one to use as groupId.  I assumed net/sf would
be the right one - but either this is not the case or I did something
else wrong.

BTW, is there any chance to provide a maven control file for libsam-java
(and others).  IMHO, it would be better to fix those things at the source
rather than in all packages using it.

Thanks for any help

       Andreas.

[1] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/qualimap.git

--
http://fam-tille.de