Re: Static code analysis tool in Debian

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 5:49 AM, Jonathan Yu wrote:

> Other great static code analysis tools (not just for doing call-tree

I'm interested in adding general Java static analysis tools to
check-all-the-things:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/check-all-the-things.git/

So far I have a rule for jlint and TODO items for checkstyle,
findbugs, pmd, japi-compliance-checker, error-prone and shell
metacharacter injection via Runtime.getRuntime().exec().

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/check-all-the-things.git/tree/data/java

If any Debian or collab-maint members on the list want to add more
checks or TODO items, please checkout the README for how to
contribute. I am happy to commit patches from others too. I would very
much welcome packaging of more tools.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/check-all-the-things.git/tree/doc/README

If you are adding new TODO items, please add them like this instead of
just adding TODO comments.

[cppclean]
flags = todo
comment = https://github.com/myint/cppclean/