Re: gradle broken in sid system

severity 786553 serious
thanks

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:01:00PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> On 22.05.2015 21:26, Felix Natter wrote:
> [...]
> > Ok, so I don't need to do anything to keep jffi 1.2 from entering
> > testing?
>
> No, this package is completely broken in sid. See
>
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jffi.html

It hasn't migrated to testing just because this package has not been built
for all the archs.

I raised the severity of 786553 to prevent the migration to testing and
avoid this breakage there.

Unfortunately, the road to update jruby and their dependencies has
been very slow due to several circumstances, so some packages in sid
will be broken for some time.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.