Re: Azureus

Am 18.08.2015 um 11:33 schrieb Stephen Nelson:
[...]
> Thanks Markus.
>
> I have a sid desktop and I've been able to install and run the built
> package. I also started downloading a torrent to prove it's functional.
>
> My concern is over the copyright as there are a number of different
> copyright holders and licences. There are a handful of source files
> without a header. I am requesting clarification from upstream for them.

Hi Stephen,

very good packaging, I only have some minor comments.

I have made some minor changes and pushed them to the git repository. I
hope that's OK. We should probably scale Azureus.png to 128x128 pixel
(currently it is 128x131) to avoid the Lintian warning.

06_unbundle_bouncy_castle.patch is without DEP-3 header.

I have created a copyright_TODO file which lists all files that are not
detected as GPL-2+ by licensecheck. Some of those files are GPL-2 only
but as you know there are a few with unknown or unclear copyright. If
you copy copyright_TODO into the root directory, for instance you can run

	vim -p `cat copyright_TODO`

to view all files which need a new license paragraph or clarification
from upstream.

Hope that helps a little.

Regards,

Markus