Re: Azureus

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015, 23:11 Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

Le 13/08/2015 01:35, Stephen Nelson a écrit :
> I've updated Azureus/Vuze to the latest version 5.6.2.0,

Well done Stephen! Do you think it's possible to backport it to Jessie,
or does the packaging depend on too many new elements found only in
testing/unstable?

Emmanuel Bourg

Hi Emmanuel

Thanks! I think much of the thanks should go to David Juran from Fedora/Red hat java team. They had solved many of the bundling issues so I reused the patches with minimal changes and providing attribution.

I think it could be back ported as I originally started work when Jessie was still sid and it built and ran ok then.

I need to find out how to target a back port repository though.

Many thanks

Stephen