Re: Azureus

On 08/12/2015 04:35 PM, Stephen Nelson wrote:
> I've updated Azureus/Vuze to the latest version 5.6.2.0, as well as:
>
> - Removed bundled bouncy castle library
> - Removed bundled commons library
> - Removed bundled json simple library
> - Build against swt4
> - Updated the copyright file to correct licence on some files

Hi Stephen,

I haven't looked at the packaging yet, but I know that represents a lot
of work - awesome.

I wanted to mention one feature that had to be disabled in the current
(ancient) version in the archive, which is the facility that Azureus has
to update itself and its component jars.  I don't know what that feature
looks like in the new version, but it should be disabled in the default
configuration (or code, if it's not configurable).

Cheers,
tony