Re: jsap in Debian?

Le 24/07/2015 19:06, Guillaume Turri a écrit :

> So, to put it in a nutshell: do you confirm this library isn't
> available in Debian -and that I can go on, and open an ITP?

Hi Guillaume,

You can go ahead, I confirm it isn't in Debian yet. When you are looking
for a file I suggest using apt-file, for example:

   apt-file find jsap | grep jar

It's very useful to find the package containing a specific Maven
artifact for example.

The qa.debian.org page is just a dynamic page listing the SourceForge
downloads for a given project. It's used in the debian/watch files to
detect the releases available upstream. It works with any SF project,
even those not packaged.

Emmanuel Bourg