jsap in Debian?

Hi,

I would like to have the Java library jsap [1] available in Debian -
and I'm willing to package it if needed.

When I search for it directly (apt-cache search jsap, or
https://packages.debian.org/unstable/java/) I can't find it.

However, when I use a search engine, I find mentions of it in
resources which seems linked to Debian, in particular
https://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/jsap
It seems to me that it doesn't mean a package is available, but I
don't know how I should interpret it.

So, to put it in a nutshell: do you confirm this library isn't
available in Debian -and that I can go on, and open an ITP?

Regards,
Guillaume

[1]: http://www.martiansoftware.com/jsap/