openjdk-*-jdk, depends on -jre instead of -jre-headless

Hi!

I assume this topic has been discussed in the past, but I do not know
where to find any past discussion.

I am wondering why the openjdk-*-jdk packages always depend on the full
-jre and not the -jre-headless package. I understand on desktops it can
be beneficial to install the jdk and get the full jre as well as a
dependency. But I often install the jdk on a headless server too, where
it pulls in a lot of desktop dependencies, which are not desire full.

I would like to open discussion, whether it is possible to make the jdk
depend on the headless jre only. The full jre could be a recommends, so
it does get install by default, but advanced users can choose to not
install it.

Best regards,
Jan Henke