Re: gradle broken in sid system

Hi Felix,

On 17.05.2015 21:04, Felix Natter wrote:
[...]
> Looks like a problem with jffi and jruby. Here is the Exception stack
> trace:

[...]

> Shall I report a bug against gradle?

Confirmed. gradle FTBFS on my system too. I think you are right and the
latest jffi update is most likely responsible. Perhaps it would be
better to file a bug report against jffi instead of all affected
reverse-dependencies, just to remind us of outstanding tasks. jffi
currently fails to build from source on all arches anyway.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=jffi&suite=unstable

Regards,

Markus