Re: Stretch Roadmap

Le 24/04/2015 18:58, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> yes, would like to see 9.x as well. At least this version will have all the
> different HotSpot versions merged.  Planning to upload once the AArch64 port is
> merged.

I think Miguel was referring to JRuby 9 and not OpenJDK 9, but that's
good to hear about your plan for OpenJDK 9. If it takes some time to get
a first version of an openjdk-9 package I think I'll request a mass
rebuild with the Oracle JDK so we can detect and start working early on
the compatibility issues.

Emmanuel Bourg