Re: Stretch Roadmap

Le 24/04/2015 15:19, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :

> * Update Spring Framework to the latest version.

Thank you for the reminder, this is something I have on my TODO list
too. I plan to upload the version 3.2.12 in unstable just after the
freeze. I expect the subsequent upgrades to be straightforward.

> * Design a helper for gradle (dh_gradle or something).
>   IMO, packaging with Gradle right now is a pain but more and more
>   upstreams are switching to it.

For CDBS #757386 is still pending. The main pain point with Gradle is
the manual patching of the dependencies in the build files. I plan to
experiment with a custom resolver that reuses the rule files from
maven-debian-helper, this will greatly ease the packaging.

Emmanuel Bourg