Where to put JNI native libs for Tomcat 6 & 7

Hi,

 I'm trying to include a java library into my tomcat web app that
includes some native libraries. I've been able to sort out what to do
on Windows following the Apache Tomcat wiki HowTo [0] and now I'd like
to learn where the right place to put the native libraries is on
Debian.

It seems the right thing to do is to package at least the native
libraries or maybe the jar and the native libraries. I'm just not sure
where Tomcat 6  & 7 are configure to look for native libraries on
Debian.

0) http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo#I.27m_encountering_classloader_problems_when_using_JNI_under_Tomcat

Thank you,
--
Jacob
PS, please CC, not subscribed to the list.