RFS: libconstantine-java update to 0.8.6

Hi everyone.  I've just pushed an update to the libconstantine-java
repository to bring it up to the same version as the package that's
replacing it, jnr-constants.  This is primarily to close bug #776081.

Would someone be able to take a look?  I think I've updated everything
properly - master, upstream and pristine-tar branches.  I also deleted the
copy of the debian directory from the upstream branch as I don't think
that should be there.

I could even do the actual upload myself as a DM if whatever magic is done
to enable that.

Tim Potter
Cloud Systems Engineer
HP Cloud Services