Re: libspring-java

Le 27/11/2014 13:00, Stephen Nelson a écrit :

> However as a pragmatic option I noticed that Redhat/Fedora took a clever
> approach and they are downloading the .pom files published by Gradle
> from Maven central and using those for the build.

Hi Stephen,

I'm indeed working on the libspring-java upgrade to the version 3.2.12.
The propdeps plugin was easy to package and I hope the FTP masters will
quickly validate it, but if I can't get it in Jessie with the Spring
update I'll probably follow your suggestion (we already do that for
several packages, the pom files are stored under the debian directory).

Emmanuel Bourg