libspring-java

Hi,

I noticed Emmanuel is packaging the gradle plugins to be able to package Spring 3.2.x. That's definitely the way to go for the future as upstream is using it.

However as a pragmatic option I noticed that Redhat/Fedora took a clever approach and they are downloading the .pom files published by Gradle from Maven central and using those for the build.

This might be an option for Debian as our Maven packaging tools are certainly more mature than Gradle.

Cheers

Stephen