[RFS] Patch to elasticsearch to fix CVS-2014-6439

Hi everyone.  I've pushed a patch to elasticsearch to fix a recent
security vulnerability reported in a bug against the package.  Diff is
attached.

I've back-ported the fix from the master branch (sans tests as they don't
exist in 1.0.3).  Sorry also for the multiple commits.  I'm still
developing my workflow and local testing.

Could someone take a look and upload please?

Regards,

Tim.