Re: join to pkg-java

I think am cool now am able to commit into svn, thanks!

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
On 2014-02-09 21:29, Adrian Alves wrote:
> I already did that
>

> [...]

Hi,

I noticed, you send your request on the 3rd of Feb. There is a chance
that an admin already approved your application before you sent your
mail to debian-java.  The annoying thing is that you (as a requestee)
receive no mail when your application is approved, unless the admin that
approves you remember to mail you, when they accept you.

Please check if you are already a member - odds are that someone already
approved you by now.

~Niels