Re: RFS: logback/1:1.1.1-1

On 02/17/2014 06:37 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I updated logback to the latest upstream release and I'm looking for a
> sponsor to upload it.
>
> Here is the changelog:
>
>   * New upstream release
>   * Use XZ compression for the upstream tarball
>   * Standards-Version updated to 3.9.5 (no changes)
>   * debian/watch: Match all the upstream releases
>   * debian/rules: Improved the clean target
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/logback

Hi Emmanuel,

I noticed that the upstream tarballs (both the current version in the
archive and 1.1.1) include a copy of the minified jquery (jquery-min.js).

This file isn't included in either of the binary packages, so it doesn't
affect the resulting package.  I added '*/jquery-min.js' to the
orig-tar.exclude locally before creating the tarball and building, and
everything still looks good.  Any concerns with me making this change
before sponsoring the upload?

Thank you,
tony