Bug 770608 on maven: planned upload date?

Hi,
do you have a planned date to upload fix on maven (bug #770608):

maven: FTBFS: maven-install-plugin or one of its dependencies could not be resolved

This bug has as consequence that some other packages are marked for autoremoval due to dependencies.

I had a way to override this on some of my packages marked for autoremoval beginning of January, but release team asked me to wait for the fix of this package instead of re-uploading my packages with modification. If fix is not planned very soon, I will have to ask again to release team to accept my packages modifications to avoid removal.

Thanks

Olivier