RFS: java-allocation-instrumenter -- A Java agent which causes a callback to be invoked on each memory allocation

Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a sponsor for my packaging of the
java-allocation-instrumenter module.  No watch file was created as there
appears to be only one release with no version number on the google code
site that hosts the package.  Would someone be able to take a look?

The java-allocation-instrumenter library is a dependency for caliper,
which is a dependency for dropwizard-metrics, which is in turn a
dependency for dropwizard.  (-:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/java-allocation-instrumenter.git/

Thanks,

Tim.