Re: RFS: jackson-datatype-joda

On 7/11/14 10:02 AM, "Emmanuel Bourg" <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

>Le 06/11/2014 06:27, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) a écrit :
>> Hi Emmanuel.  Thanks for the comments!  I've also applied them to
>> jackson-datatype-guava and jackson-module-afterburner as appropriate.
>
>Thank you Tim. I tweaked jackson-datatype-guava and uploaded it.
>jackson-module-afterburner has a couple of issues left though. Like
>jackson-datatype-guava it is missing ${maven:Depends} in the Depends
>field, this adds the packages corresponding to the Maven dependencies.
>Also this project uses the shade plugin to embed asm, this means the pom
>to be installed is not the  original one but the reduced one. You can
>find it in the root directory after the build
>(dependency-reduced-pom.xml).

OK thanks - will take a look at this.

>I see you started working on metrics, this is great thank you, this one
>was on my todo list. Let me know if you need some help.

Actually I need help with the name.  (-:  What do you think the package
should be called?  metrics, codahale-metrics (there'a already a git repo
called this that is something different) or dropwizard-metrics (package
not really anything to do with metrics).

Tim.