Re: problem upgrading epubcheck

Le 17/09/2014 08:30, Eugene Zhukov a écrit :

> I just committed my changes [1]. I added "mh_installjar -pepubcheck -l
> pom.xml target/epubcheck.jar" to d/rules as a workaround. I need to
> upload it soon or fire RC bug against Saxon-HE to prevent migration to
> Jessie (latest Saxon-HE upload breaks epubcheck 3.0.1)

This issue is caused by the custom configuration of the
maven-jar-plugin. It changes the name of the jar generated in the
target/ directory to epubcheck.jar and this confuses maven-debian-helper
since it looks for epubcheck-<version>.jar and can't find it.

The --artifact option in the .poms is supposed to work around this issue
but it hasn't been implemented yet. So the best solution is to either
call mh_installjar like you did, or patch the pom.xml file and remove
the <finalName> element from the maven-jar-plugin configuration.

Emmanuel Bourg