Re: problem upgrading epubcheck

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Eugène,
>
> Le 15/09/2014 14:28, Eugene Zhukov a écrit :
>
>> I'm trying to upgrade epubcheck to latest upstream, but the jar file
>> doesn't end up in .deb file. I even tried packing from scratch with
>> mh_make, but result is same. The .jar generated during debuild however
>> works fine. Any clue?
>
> I can get a look, where is the repository with the version 4?

I just committed my changes [1]. I added "mh_installjar -pepubcheck -l
pom.xml target/epubcheck.jar" to d/rules as a workaround. I need to
upload it soon or fire RC bug against Saxon-HE to prevent migration to
Jessie (latest Saxon-HE upload breaks epubcheck 3.0.1)

[1] svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/epubcheck/

Thanks for looking into it,
Eugene