Re: Request for mentor - Azureus/Vuze
- To: Debian Java <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Request for mentor - Azureus/Vuze
- From: Stephen Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:21:09 +0100
- Message-id: <CAHpHs3=EF1QjAXSrjjseqpnShdoy8r_gLr9g5q=_06tggsSe5g@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAHpHs3=kUPUdsyotav9=z_whpLazd7kfEK8eCXVONR3f7VQ9firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAHpHs3nb+fc06HYiE-H189RAB9CmW25YTQWWG4j6CW-uZeb0OQ@mail.gmail.com> <53C1A32A.email@example.com> <CAHpHs3=kUPUdsyotav9=z_whpLazd7kfEK8eCXVONR3f7VQ9firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 10:05 PM, tony mancill <email@example.com> wrote:
Great that someone has taken this on. I'll take a look this week.
I don't know if you had a chance to look at this package yet? I do still need to make some changes to the copyright file as I'm waiting on upstream to respond. Also it seems swt-gtk is still in the new queue?