Re: plan to update libcomplete-clojure to 0.2.3

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:54 PM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:

I think it would be fine to merge the teams if that suits the Clojure
maintainers.  There was discussion of doing the same for Debian Scala
Maintainers, although it hasn't happened yet (I think mostly because
there hasn't been another upload of scala).

Cheers,
tony

Hi Tony

I see that the Scala package has recently been orphaned [0]. Possibly now is the time to merge? I'd certainly like to help in getting an up-to-date version of Scala into Debian before the freeze.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754935

Cheers

Stephen