Re: gnome panel icon missing when launching jar file from command line

On Wednesday 09 July 2014 06:56 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Monday 23 June 2014 06:08 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a package from gnukhata (you can install it from
>> people.debian.org/~praveen/gnukhata - I'm waiting for a tarball release
>> from upstream to add it to team repo). When I launch gnukhata from the
>> menu gnukhata icon is visible on the panel and it is shows as GNUKhata.
>> But when I run gnukhata from the command line, gnome panel shows SWT
>> with a default icon. How do I add this icon to the jar file?

This is fixed upstream
https://gitlab.com/pravi/deskapp/commit/b99956083a779fb90f0067b179294b4efab6f5db

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18941454/ubuntu-deb-installer-makes-all-java-applications-have-the-same-icon

>> Thanks
>> Praveen
>>

> Once image is part of the jar file, we can call getResource to access
> image and set it as icon.
>

> javabuild:
> gnukhata.jar src
>
> there is images directory inside src, but it doesn't get included in the
> jar file.
>
> Is there a javahelper option I'm missing? I looked at javahelper
> documentation but couldn't find it.

I created a build.xml file and now images are included in the jar file.