Re: gnome panel icon missing when launching jar file from command line

On Monday 23 June 2014 06:08 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a package from gnukhata (you can install it from
> people.debian.org/~praveen/gnukhata - I'm waiting for a tarball release
> from upstream to add it to team repo). When I launch gnukhata from the
> menu gnukhata icon is visible on the panel and it is shows as GNUKhata.
> But when I run gnukhata from the command line, gnome panel shows SWT
> with a default icon. How do I add this icon to the jar file?
>
> Thanks
> Praveen

Once image is part of the jar file, we can call getResource to access
image and set it as icon.

javabuild:
gnukhata.jar src

there is images directory inside src, but it doesn't get included in the
jar file.

Is there a javahelper option I'm missing? I looked at javahelper
documentation but couldn't find it.