libjopendocument-java build failures after repack

Hi,

This packaged had many jar files embedded in it and it was building
fine. But after removing the embedded jars and adding them in
build-deps, there is one build error now [I might have missed adding
some jars, but previous build errors where helpful to find which jar is
missing).

Can anyone help here? This is my first java package and I don't know
java (I have learned it years ago in college but never used it in any
serious projects).

It is already added to team repo. You'll have to run a pristine-tar
checkout to create a orig.tar.gz and use dpkg-buildpackage to build it
as git-buildpackage doesn't run clean after patching.
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=752165)

Thanks
Praveen

   [javac]
/home/pravi/forge/debian/git/pkg-java/libjopendocument-java/src/org/jopendocument/util/CollectionMap.java:199:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method remove(K,V)
    [javac] location: class org.jopendocument.util.CollectionMap<K,V>
    [javac]             this.remove(e.getKey(), e.getValue());
    [javac]