RFS: libjson-java/2.3-3

Hi all,

I modified the libjson-java package to use the latest update of
libcommons-collections3-java (compatible with Java 8) and I'm looking
for a sponsor to upload it.

Here is the changelog:

  * Use the renamed method MultiKeyMap.removeMultiKey() introduced
    in libcommons-collections3-java 3.2.1-7
  * debian/control
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes)
    - Removed Michael Koch from the uploaders (Closes: #654085)
    - Removed the dependency on the JRE for the binary package
  * Switch to debhelper level 9

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg