Re: RFC - more slightly shonky java packages

Matthew Vernon <matthewv@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> I've uploaded libowasp-antisamy-java and libowasp-esapi-java to
> experimental, including their relevant -doc packages. Unless someone
> tells me I shouldn't, I'll create git repos for them under pkg-java at
> some point in the vaguely-near future. Likewise, I hope to get
> not-yet-commons and vt-ldap done at some point.

I've done the Shibboleth project's java libraries now, including -doc
packages. They're in NEW, and pkg-java's git. FWIW, they are:

libshib-parent-project2-java
libxmltooling-java
libopenws-java
libopensaml2-java

So I think that's all the build-dependencies of the Shibboleth IdP
packaged and in the NEW queue.

Regards,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."