RFS: libspring-java 3.0.6.RELEASE-11 [RC]

Hi all,

two new security flaws were discovered in the Spring framework and bug
#735420 was filed. Both affect us. See also

http://www.gopivotal.com/security/cve-2013-6429
http://www.gopivotal.com/security/cve-2013-6430

I have created two patches based on these upstream commits:

CVE-2013-6430
=============
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/commit/7a7df6637478607bef0277bf52a4e0a03e20a248

CVE-2013-6429
=============

https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/commit/7387cb990e35b0f1b573faf29d4f9ae183d7a5ef

The patch for CVE-2013-6430 was straightforward and the upstream commit
applied without problems. The other patch required the addition of a
completely new file, StreamUtils.java, and an update of the affected
SourceHttpMessageConverter.java file to version 3.2.x. The current
version in stable is basically no longer supported.

I am looking for feedback and a sponsor for an upload to unstable. If
everything works as intended, I will open a new RT ticket for a
stable-security update.

The package was uploaded to mentors. It is also available in Git.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libs/libspring-java/libspring-java_3.0.6.RELEASE-11.dsc

Regards,

Markus