Re: RFS: testng/6.8.7-1 [ITA]

Le 11/09/2013 15:11, Eugene Zhukov a écrit :

> I reduced the patch, it only adds one line now <target>1.5<target/>,
> since I couldn't find another way to do that.

You can do that by adding the property maven.compiler.target=1.5 in
debian/maven.properties

> Why? Full source is available at https://github.com/cbeust/testng

That's how most of the Git based packages work, unlike the SVN based
packages. I think it's important to have consistent practices for the
Java packages, this allows other maintainers to jump in and help quickly
without adapting to each package peculiarities.

Emmanuel Bourg