RFS: libpgjava

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libpgjava.
This pacakge is already in Debian - the update is a new upstream
release, along with an upload to unstable (the previous upload was to
experimental).

The changelog is as follows:

libpgjava (9.2-1002-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * Bump standards version to 3.9.4 (no changes).

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Sun, 12 May 2013 18:05:06 +0100

The package is in the Debian java git repository at:
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libpostgresql-jdbc-java.git
Vcs-Browser:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libpostgresql-jdbc-java.git

The upstream tarball can be retrieved using pristine-tar, or from
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-jdbc-9.2-1002.src.tar.gz

Thanks,
Andy Ross