RE: GlassFish 3.x

So if I am reading correctly between the lines your answer means, that I
have to start completely from scratch, do all the work on my own, and
there are no current plans by anybody to support GF 3.x already? I
wonder what then actually is the idea of having a maintainer registered
for GlassFish?

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/JavaGit#Converting_an_SVN_repository_to_Git