Re: RFS: jgit and eclipse-egit 2.3.1-1 (reupload into unstable) - [ITS]

On 05.05.2013 17:58, tony mancill wrote:

[...]

> Since there will be number of pkg-java packages that the team would like
> to migrate, if anyone has ideas about how best to coordinate that for
> team members who will need sponsored uploads, I'm all ears.  Perhaps an
> ad-hoc wiki page or via IRC would be good alternatives to peppering the
> list?

Hi,

I have created a wiki page for all packages that are in experimental and
which have been uploaded by a sponsor. I have ignored all other
packages. I think those should migrate to testing. Everything is sorted
in alphabetical order.

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/Sponsors/Queue

I've got the information from here:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org