RFS: commons-pool/1.6-1 (new upstream release)

Hi all,

I updated the commons-pool package for the new version released last
year. I also fixed a couple of warnings reported by Lintian.

Thanks to anyone that can get a look!

Emmanuel Bourg

PS: I'm also looking for a sponsor for my update to Commons Compress!

---

  I am looking for a sponsor for the package "commons-pool"

 * Package name    : commons-pool
   Version         : 1.6-1
   Section         : java

  It builds those binary packages:

    libcommons-pool-java - pooling implementation for Java objects
 libcommons-pool-java-doc - pooling implementation for Java objects -
documentation

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/commons-pool

    dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/commons-pool/commons-pool_1.6-1.dsc

  Changes since the last upload:

  * New upstream release.
  * d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes needed).
  * d/patches/01_build.patch: Refreshed.
  * d/copyright: Fixed duplicate copyright fields