Re: Cannot build Commons Configuration

Emmanuel Bourg:
> Le 19/03/2013 15:44, Niels Thykier a écrit :
> > So, I never took time to understand what all of that maven-stuff means,
> > but if
> >
> > """org.apache.commons:commons-jexl:jar:debian"""
> >
> > is "<groupId>:<artifactId>:<version>", then that is probably the issue
> > because the commons-jexl pom appears to have:
> >
> > """
> >
> > 	<groupId>commons-jexl</groupId>
> > 	<artifactId>commons-jexl</artifactId>
> > 	<version>debian</version>

Hi Emmanuel,

the groupId declared in the dependency (org.apache.commons) and the groupId
provided (commons-jexl) are different. Please look, which would be the most
"official" groupId and we can patch the commons-jexl to publish its artifacts
under the correct or under both groupIds.

Did the groupId perhaps change from version to another? Should the commons-
jexl package be updated? Are there other packages depending on commons-jexl
that can also work with a newer version?

Welcome to the daily flea circus of a Debian Maintainer... :-)

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro