Re: RFS: libjide-oss-java 3.5.1+dfsg-1 (initial release) - [UPLOADED]

On 03/18/2013 06:56 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Dear Java Team,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package libjide-oss-java.
>
> Package name    : libjide-oss-java
> Version         : 3.5.3+dfsg-1
> Upstream Author : JIDE Software, Inc. <support@jidesoft.com>
> URL             : http://www.jidesoft.com/products/oss.htm
> License         : GPL-2 with classpath exception, LGPL-2.1, BSD
> Section         : java

Hello Markus,

Nice job with the packaging.  You might consider adding maven
coordinates in a future revisions, but the package appears ready for the
archive, so I have uploaded it.  Feel free to contact me either directly
or via the list for subsequent uploads.

Regards,
tony