RFS: update to plexus-containers1.5

Hi,

while updating maven-plugin-tools to version 3.2 I found that it introduced a
new dependency to plexus-containers, which in turn depended on maven-plugin-
tools to generate the plugin.xml.

I've copied the generated plugin.xml from the current debian package to the
debian/ dir and instead of generating it at runtime it is now just copied.
Thus I could break the dependency cycle.

This is not yet an optimal solution, but as you know I'm working on improving
our toolset.

Meanwhile please review and upload. I've pushed my changes to a separate
branch in the Git repo.

---

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "plexus-containers1.5"

 * Package name    : plexus-containers1.5
   Version         : 1.5.5-2.1

  It builds those binary packages:

    libplexus-containers1.5-java - Plexus' inversion-of-control (IoC)
container
 libplexus-containers1.5-java-doc - Plexus' inversion-of-control (IoC)
container - documentation

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/plexus-containers1.5

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/plexus-
containers1.5/plexus-containers1.5_1.5.5-2.1.dsc

  More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.

  Changes since the last upload:

  * Drop dependency on libmaven-plugin-tools-java to break cycle
    (Closes: #702363).
  * Updated standards version to 3.9.4

  Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro