Re: RFS: libjackson-json-java 1.9.2-2 [RC] - [PENDING]

On 04.12.2013 07:09, tony mancill wrote:
[...]
> Hi Markus,
>
> Thanks for updating the r-buid-deps to quickly.  Regarding
> reverse-depends, I just recently started using it myself.  It's a great
> utility, although I was a little surprised to learn recently that it
> reaches out to a REST web service hosted on qa.ubuntuwire.org.  Anyway,
> nice of UbuntuWire to provide this service...

Hi tony,

thanks for uploading and for your hint. I didn't know reverse-depends -b
before and always used apt-cache rdepends. The latter only showed that
two r-deps suggested libjackson-json-java which gave me a false sense of
security. I think the -b option of reverse-depends will prevent that in
the future.

Now I'm waiting for the next version of mediathekview that will probably
depend on libjackson2-core-java, the trigger for this little exercise. :)

Cheers,

Markus