Re: RFS: libjackson-json-java 1.9.2-2 [RC] - [PENDING]

On 12/03/2013 02:16 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> On 03.12.2013 07:18, tony mancill wrote:
>> On 12/02/2013 02:29 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> [...]
>>> so the change should be safe.
>
> Famous last words...
>

>> Hi Markus,
>>
>> Thank you for updating this.  I needed to tweak jasperreports and
>> libspring-java to build using the new version as a build-dep.
>>
>> "reverse-depends -b" is your friend here.
>
> Sorry. It seems I have been using the wrong tool all the time. I have
> committed the changes for libspring-java and jasperreports to git and
> svn and verified that both packages build from source. Hopefully this
> should solve the issue.

Hi Markus,

Thanks for updating the r-buid-deps to quickly.  Regarding
reverse-depends, I just recently started using it myself.  It's a great
utility, although I was a little surprised to learn recently that it
reaches out to a REST web service hosted on qa.ubuntuwire.org.  Anyway,
nice of UbuntuWire to provide this service...

Cheers,
tony